Mademoiselle

My photo
Hi! I'm Sabrina, a 25 year old wanderer. This where I write about things that are relevant to my life whether big or small, mostly about my feelings towards things. All things posted are strictly my take on things unless written otherwise. Happy reading!

Sunday, February 19, 2012

Celebration Of Love

Congratulations K. Yu and Hanan :)


I love weddings. Because it's a celebration of love, made halal in Allah's eyes. And plus, everyone looks so happy :)

The utmost fun thing about this wedding is that, they have a candy table :D 

And these are my lovelies, part of Transcenders that came. Miss them sooo much <3


When's my time ? :p
alhanasabrina

2 comments:

aRinarRe said...

*jealous* It looks pretty. In reality it must've been wondeful :) btw, you girls look VERY SWEET :))) <3

alhanasabrina said...

Hehe. Thank you Arre. Wish you were there too ! <3