Mademoiselle

My photo
Hi! I'm Sabrina, a 25 year old wanderer. This where I write about things that are relevant to my life whether big or small, mostly about my feelings towards things. All things posted are strictly my take on things unless written otherwise. Happy reading!

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Why thank you, Barney.


Apart from being the tenth out of twelve people in the first mission, (i realise that i am noob, playing amongst the noob) I really did enjoy myself. The greatest acheivement was that my accuracy is 30 percent in my last mission. (you may think it's low but believe me, it's surprisingly high for noobs, or normal people)

And all that thanks to Barney Stinson. And please, don't underestimate the 10 minutes allocated for each of the game. Because by the end of the first mission all of us were already out of breath. (talk about low stamina ey). We even have our own version of Barney Stinson playing w us just now. That's Ian. He always shows up in shirts and slacks. Not nearly suited up like Barney. Haha.

And as usual, a game of bowling. I can't say much, but every single time, my aim is to get atleast one strike, and reach 100 for the marks. Well, i only got 99 just now. And a strike. Lol. Towards the end of the game i lost all of my energy from recovering from the laser tag tiredness and laughing too much. I had fun. Esp in criticizing this friend of mine, if i may say it in Malay, 'padan muka tak ada strike'. That's your payment for being mean to me. (well he's mean to everybody except for his girlfriend).

All in all, i would love to do this again. Prolly w diff people, but i would love it as much if i did it with you guys. Just... Not in the near future okay ? I know most of us are sick and tired of Mid Valley so we shall try another place next time. Haha. And yes, our wallets also need time to recover.



Bought two books today ! Thank you, Prime Minister :)

alhanasabrina

No comments: