Mademoiselle

My photo
Hi! I'm Sabrina, a 25 year old wanderer. This where I write about things that are relevant to my life whether big or small, mostly about my feelings towards things. All things posted are strictly my take on things unless written otherwise. Happy reading!

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Bye now

It's been on my mind for a while now that i need to surpress the provocative side of me. It's in my brain somewhere, oh more than glad to be let out but no i'm not gonna let it. Well recently i let it get the hang of me and i ended up bawling my eyes out for the rest of the day out of guilt. It's always here, in my brain lingering and forming up words that can well, provoke people. And it's not in a good way. But don't misjudge me as an evil person, always scheming and trying to ruin people's day. I can just say that i'm not like that. It's just maybe this thing is my weakness. (Gosh can't believe i told you guys that, now you guys can scheme and go against me lol)

Maybe if i could turn it into something positive i'll give the chance for it to breathe air. It could yknow, with practice and guidance. But for now i'm keeping it locked up like Melanie in Wanda's brain. Get it? It's from The Host. Haven't read it? Well go. NOW.

Promise you, it won't fail you :)

alhanasabrina xx

2 comments:

aRinarRe said...

There are two things that are good but if over-do, could kill:
1) self criticism
2) to criticize

It's not wrong to have an opinion, Que. So don't shove it off too far :)
I love you anyway :)

alhanasabrina said...

and this is why i love you too arre! always there with reassuring words. thank you :D