Mademoiselle

My photo
Hi! I'm Sabrina, a 25 year old wanderer. This where I write about things that are relevant to my life whether big or small, mostly about my feelings towards things. All things posted are strictly my take on things unless written otherwise. Happy reading!

Saturday, May 11, 2013

3rd point. Remember? (from the last 2 posts, lol)

It's about the guilt trip actually. Just, be thankful that you actually have guilt trips. Cause if it were to mean anything, it would mean that you actually have a heart. And that heart of yours, comes with feeling in it. And that's good. In a way, those guilt trips can also mean that you still have some imaan in you. So have faith, don't ever let go. Don't lose faith in yourself. More importantly, do not lose faith in Allah, for He is closer than you think ;) As sister Yasmin Mogahed said,


And mashaAllah, how true is that? But of course, we don't want to wait until our heart is dead then only we revert back to Allah right?

And that is my short 3rd point! Hihi sorry it took so long. Been occupied with something last week so i haven't be able to visit here or even tumblr. and oh, next week back to utp. This saturday I mean. Well, ready or not. Bismillah, 3rd year here I come :)

I'm a big girl already (wow); alhanasabrina

No comments: