Mademoiselle

My photo
Hi! I'm Sabrina, a 25 year old wanderer. This where I write about things that are relevant to my life whether big or small, mostly about my feelings towards things. All things posted are strictly my take on things unless written otherwise. Happy reading!

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

So, 1st of May. (again!)

This time around it's different cause it's the 1st OGA (old girls association) day held in the new TKC situated at enstek. My oh my. It's hard getting there if you're a first timer cause there's absolutely no signage whatsoever. NO. Except for those hand made signs which just points straight on when we're like there there. Haha. Anyways I had a blast! Exploring (and commenting :p) the grounds, dorms, rooms, dining halls, classrooms, and the trees. Heee. Everything's new, so everything's interesting. I'll show you some pictures.

ALAAA I DIDN'T TAKE PICTURES OF THE DORMSSSS

Okay so basically, it's just a room w 8 beds and lockers. Kinda small for a dorm. But with cemented floor. That's why it felt so, empty and new when i stepped in just now. Their lockers are smaller too! But the rooms, esp in the f5 block, (they're using the International Baccalaureate block) all max 4/5 persons each room. And with their own tables inside. How convenient. And the house hicoms, they live INSIDE the lounges. Soooooo comfy! Lucky them. And they're not using the old bedsheets, the ones we had to straightened up every morning, they're using those with zips instead. So no more 'tegangkan bedsheet' for them. Hihi. But but, the curtains are hideous. Well, the green's are. Sad :(

Ooooh and they have wifi all around the college. And the modems are on each floor of their dorms! See how lucky they are? *cringe with jealousy* lol

The downside is just that, it's hotter and waaay bigger so it's more tiring. But sooner or later you have to get used to it cause you're studying there right?

Oh oh and, remember square? The place we used to have dates and watch netball games and practice our march past? IT'S AN OCTAGON NOW. Haha. With no benches (yet?) and instead of a netball court, it's a basketball court. Heh.

OKAY IDK WHY BLOGGER IS BEING SUCH A... I CAN'T UPLOAD PHOTOS :(

I want to share the fun

*sits in a corner* *cries*

Well I guess i'll try again next time (if I remember) inshaAllah!

Love you girls to bits, alhanasabrina

No comments: