Mademoiselle

My photo
Hi! I'm Sabrina, a 25 year old wanderer. This where I write about things that are relevant to my life whether big or small, mostly about my feelings towards things. All things posted are strictly my take on things unless written otherwise. Happy reading!

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

2. Time stands still when no one understands
you and you don't quite understand yourself.
Today didn't have to be this way, tomorrow
is another day, another chance to make
things right..

3. We're friends, real friends.
& that means, no matter how long it takes,
when you finally do decide to look back,
I'll be here.

4. Don't give up on love because there is
always someone who loves you, even if
it's not the person you were hoping for.

7. I'm glad you're happy. Really. I'm glad you're in love.
Just remember no matter how many guys come
& go we'll always be together.
Friends last longer than lovers.

10. I'm not afraid to fall;
it means I climbed too high.
Either way it shows at least I tried.

12. To hell with my pride.
tonight i want to cry.

13. It's completely impossible to find a guy
who won't ever hurt you,
so go for the guy who will
make the pain worthwhile

14. Love is just a serial killer
and we're all innocent victims

15. Spare me three last words
i love you is all she heard

18. Everything we've gone through
& everything we've accomplished
can never be explained in words

19. Drama's made for movies,
not reality

22. So let's drink to the truth. Let's speak through drunken minds & say how much
we truly love each other & tomorrow, we can go back to pretending that we hate each other.

45. && everytime i try to give up
hope whispers "ONE MORE TRY…"

48. stand up for what you believe in -
even if your standing alone.

50. sometimes one smile means more then a dozen roses.

51. t o o h a r d t o f a k e i t
nothing can replace it

52. drama — lies — tears
..teenage years.

55. & keep your head up kid because
there are people killing to see you fall-*

57. after a while;
you'd think we'd
eventually learn.

58. note to self -
first to last.

60. she wipes off the black rivers
running down her un-made cheeks.
she takes a deep breath in and
steadies herself. she can do
this, keep going, pull through;;
t h e-s h o w-m u s t-g o-o n

61. Take your damn fairy tale endings
and your hopes, dreams, & wishes
and shove them up your ass.
This is the real world,
&& that shit just doesn't cut it anymore

66. Never let success get to your head
and never let failure get to your heart.

68. True faith is to have confidence in who God is

69. she's an artist
a painter actually;
see that 'smile' on her face?
well it's her most famous piece

73. Isn`t if funny how day-by-day
nothing changes, but then when
you look back, everything is different

74. There is an inner beauty about a woman who believes in herself, who knows she is capable of anything that she puts her mind to. There is a beauty in the strength and determination of a woman who follows her own path, who isn't thrown off by obstacles along the way. There is a beauty about a woman whose confidence comes from experiences; who knows she can fall, pick herself up, and move on.

76. Yeah and I would recommend that you live with no regrets, and even if it seems like the world is crashing on you, you shouldn't let it hold you down.

77. that is what we do. that is what people do.
they stay alive for each other.

78. i remember when you were falling
and i was there just holding onto you

80. gravity is ___not responsible
for people falling in love.
-albert einstein

101. in the end, you`ll be happy.
& if you`re not happy, it`s not the end.

103. the hardest thing in this world is to find someone
who knows all your flaws, differences, and mistakes but still loves everything about you.

105. The truth may hurt me,
but your lies kill me.

106. and i know this could ruin me,
but i'd risk it all for you…

107. love is like dominoes,
one wrong move & everything
you`ve worked for falls apart.

111. Girls are like telephones
they like to be held and talked to
but push the wrong button and you'll be
disconnected.

112. i thought you was my freind,
but now you actin` all fake…

113. spongebob&patrick
that was us
now we`re like
superman&kryptonite

117. sometimes i feel like the last cookie in the jar;
all alone & broken.

118. we can`t call people without wings angels.
instead, we call them friends.

119. someone said your name & asked me if i knew you.
i looked down, wiped away my tears, & said,
"no, not anymore."


im sorry.

forgive me, another chance wont kill.just 6 months.


forget me afterthat.



I never wanted us to be like this
I never dreamed of me treating you like this
Trying to find a way out of this mess
That I guess I put us in on my own

xxo.