Mademoiselle

My photo
Hi! I'm Sabrina, a 25 year old wanderer. This where I write about things that are relevant to my life whether big or small, mostly about my feelings towards things. All things posted are strictly my take on things unless written otherwise. Happy reading!

Monday, June 8, 2009

wedding


pheww
what a weekend! its my cousins wedding, mind.so i went back to pahang, but i mingled with some of my cousins yg belah kelantan.haha.it was fun.we talked, yeah.its me, and two of them.minus their brothers, ofcourse.hehh.we talked abt our sch, and boy, they were fascinated listening and hearing the fact that tkc had tiles.woahh.i nvr thot that they cn be so amazed.yeapp, for all this 5 years, ive been taking things for granted.yepp.so now, i must do appreciate things, like tiles and also the ironing board.haha, which most mrsm doesnt have.ceyh, bru skrg nak appreciate.HAHA.better late then nvr, rytee?

No comments: