Mademoiselle

My photo
Hi! I'm Sabrina, a 25 year old wanderer. This where I write about things that are relevant to my life whether big or small, mostly about my feelings towards things. All things posted are strictly my take on things unless written otherwise. Happy reading!

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

shopping

i did not know that shopping for groceries cn be soooo, fun(:
yupp, went to carrefour just now.and, yesterday.but the best part was, i bought my own grocery.cewaaa.felt like m a woman with two kids already((:
but yeah, m doing my mum a favour, a small one.since m also bored to death staying at home, so better volunteer to get some fresh air outside.

erk.wait.i forgot smthing.

okayy.m done vacuum-ing my mother's room.so, where was i.yupp.the sayur part.haha.

and so, i went to carrefour and suddenly got stuck at this bundle books place, where they sold all the books there at only rm5.wow.haha, i got stuck at the same place yesterday also.and so, i bought two new books, despite the two that i bought yeaterday but i had to return one cuz its abt bible or smthng, n i continued my journey.oh, yea, before that.my dad asked me to buy a transformers action figure, to be exact, an optimus prime action figure, which me n him saw yesterday at parkson.yep, he's like that.the only guy in the family.so he's d reason for all the comics, lightsabers, action figures and psp in this house.but guess what, its sold out.darn.but oh, nvm.

then, i got stuck at this place where they sold tees for only 6.90.haha! temptation! and so i picked some, i rejected some and i found the ONE.black n white stripes.yupp.suits me well.and it only costs me 6.90.hehh.but im sure my mum will be mad at me cuz m not allowd to but any more tees for myself, cuz ive got plenty of those, but.its only 6.90!irresistable.haha((:


and so, my final destination.the grocery place.and there's hell lot of ppl.grown up ppl.ppl wearing their work clothes.and theres me, wearing jeans and baby t plus jacket.ph well.moving on.i saw this ad.buy a bundle for only rm0.20.oh wow! this is totally my chance.and there were also a makcik who couldnt believe her own eyes.haha !

'biar betul 20sen seikat ni?'
n i wus like 'nth la, beli je la.tapi dy terhad 4 ikat sorang(:'

yeah, they only allow 4 bundle per family, but theres only 3 types of sayur namely bayam merah, sawi and kangkung.i took all three.and?i was blank.at the moment.then, i grabbed everything i saw.haha.and it includes, a bunch of ladies finger, a HUGE cauliflower, and also a bunch of long beans.there.i was done :D its plenty, i guess.haha.


so, adding that lot up, it costs me 8.30 for the sayur, 10 for the book and 6.90 for the tee.satisfied :D


but once i got home, i forgot to buy those extra delicious cream-o cookies, darrrnn.


what an experience of growing up.ha-ha.

p/s: i did watch the uninvited before going.sccccary! must watch.nice plot there(;

MAXIME.

2 comments:

Amiz said...

hahahaha.

okay. that was quite an adventure. weh2, u still havent shown me your lightsaber. nak tngk!

Anonymous said...

makkkkkkk!!!!!
mak masak apa hari nehh??