Mademoiselle

My photo
Hi! I'm Sabrina, a 25 year old wanderer. This where I write about things that are relevant to my life whether big or small, mostly about my feelings towards things. All things posted are strictly my take on things unless written otherwise. Happy reading!

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

trio movies

the international
trailer best
movie, not so, HAHA




across the universe
musical
jim sturgess, nice accent(:
see it to believe it
mls nk type




hes just not that into you

who, me?
ahaha
why bother, cuz i dont like you either.
we'll stick as friends, yupp.thats more like it((:

why must that film a movie showing girls that are more or less desperate for guys?
oh please, it pains me to see these girls.

girls, move on.if he's not the one, then shut it.u got a long way to go.
and guys, please.please, dont be such a jerk and play with us.
okay?

this story is getting sick.hilarious.

guy: why cant i be friends with sumone who is hot?

girl: yeahh, why can i be friends with a guy that is married?

pfft.are you kidding me?HAHA, kena tgk weyh.kelakar sebenarnye.

ending: SGT SWEET((: tgk la kesimpulannye((:

i learned that here, we take things differently
here is here
there is those americans, british, the whites yeah, basically.itd diff okay
so dont really follow what you see, or read.

p/s: ints not wrong but dont, dont be a stalker.you might get the wrong info.

love you still
gna miss you
be safe, maxime

1 comment:

BEAN ! said...

niquee!
across the universe yg B.E.A.T.L.E.S tuuu ke?

goshhh.
bean sukaaaa tht mvie.
bes kn?
kannn?
hehs.
ecstatic lak.