Mademoiselle

My photo
Hi! I'm Sabrina, a 25 year old wanderer. This where I write about things that are relevant to my life whether big or small, mostly about my feelings towards things. All things posted are strictly my take on things unless written otherwise. Happy reading!

Friday, February 19, 2010

As much as I had said that I don't mind being alone, having a company is always goood.

after 4 hours at klcc, alone, i could come up with this rubbish,

1. even if m desperately hungry, i wont eat some stranger's leftovers.i'd rather starve

2. the four major things that most people buy at signature level two: fast food eg. subway mcD 1901 etc, sizzling mee, pasta esp at pizza milano, and also yes, dessert, namely abc or fruits :D

3. do white guys have taste in indonesian women?

4. now i know how the poor must have felt

5. everytime we kissed i sensed a Wrong
its right inside me going strong
so why do i feel belong?
oh, how do i long.

when everything's right you go left
i hate it when you pretend to be deaf
follow the sign, look for the line
then the best of me you will find


6. thinking can be hazardous to your health.especially when it exceeds 3 hours :P

7. to make it short, i don't demand for stuffs, i give hints, but usually people are not buying it so i will eventually forget abt it then i will will remember it later, thinking naaaah, move on, its too late for that.

8. 4 pieces of popia can actually make you feel alive for the next 8 hours(:

9. being penniless isnt that bad :D

10. i love fictions, they are absurdly happy stories, i feel happy reading them

11. im not a fast reader - anymore, sigh -.-'

12. i figured out that i can adore a person at this moment, but it can change to disgust, with just a thought of mind, haha why is that?

13. klcc is boring the hell out of me, i guess its time -.-'

maxime

p/s: i am a problem, i feel like bursting into tears with no reason when im at klcc just now, i thought that hunger was the problem, (thats how being alone affects me :P) but as soon as i stepped into the house, i feel okay(: so i guess i can add up a number 14 here

14. home is certainly where the heart is(: *ive posted this line somewhere in my past posts(:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tu la.next tyme appreciate it when ade orang teman u aftr balik from kje.esp when that prson has to wait for long hours and goes through lots of trouble just see u and accompny u after work

tammy :)(: said...

klcc is boring. I AGREE !