Mademoiselle

My photo
Hi! I'm Sabrina, a 25 year old wanderer. This where I write about things that are relevant to my life whether big or small, mostly about my feelings towards things. All things posted are strictly my take on things unless written otherwise. Happy reading!

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Not My Will, But Yours Be Done!

Where did all my words go
You left me here and i feel so alone
Without a trace and ipod touch
No one could ever do me such

Just when you go and live free
I need one moment that you'll think of me
So then I will clearly know
That i have willingly let you go


valentines day - not another happy love story

its surprisingly sad, yes
with all the cheaters and annoyers - HAHA
but in the end, some win and some lose,
but that's that
valentine is not something to be celebrated nor look forward to
this is just a mere movie, created for fun
yes, for fun (:

*carter jenkins, too bad ! HAHA

and yes, everybody's related in that story, haha
but i drool over this guy in that movie, and NO its NOT taylor lautner :P

meet topher grace(:


nothing to say anymore
or just my words dissappear?
sigh -.-'

today was a fairytale?
big question mark there, maxime.

p/s: went to galeri petronas, 3rd floor suriaKLCC, the pictures there were awesome, recommended for photography loverss(:

1 comment:

Nur Afiqah Mardhiah said...

lawak kan cte ni ? HAHAHA