Mademoiselle

My photo
Hi! I'm Sabrina, a 25 year old wanderer. This where I write about things that are relevant to my life whether big or small, mostly about my feelings towards things. All things posted are strictly my take on things unless written otherwise. Happy reading!

Saturday, February 13, 2010

PRANK-ster

i was pranked, hell i was mad, i shouted like hell, HAHA but yes, i am HAPPY

truly am, thank you

from the bottom of my heart, thanks(:

to the prankster(s), haha terima kasih jugakk :P
oh and as lisa said: WOW :D

youuuu, eventho you got less hair, ( haha ) you are charming as ever, and eventho i punched 10 mins late ( -.-' ) i still got what i wanted, to meet youuu, you !

*its not because of tomorrow, or anything else, i just wanted to meet you.


andd somebody said i look decent referring myself as 'saya' :D
one month to go, MAXIME

p/s: thankyou mardieq pika lisa myra pann wanorq jabb fyda iyaa (: rindu lah kat korang, serious(:

8 comments:

Ahmad Syafiq said...

=D

izyan ibrahim said...

cukup mengundang

Harris said...

sape tukang prank?

alhanasabrina said...

sipon dgn todak
haha todak tu ntah la
yang sure SIPON! haha,

Ahmad Syafiq said...

sipon?
pergh.
igtkn dye baek.
siot je prangai.

lisa azelan said...

as lisa said, WOW!
plus, tabik spring sekali eh? haha

alhanasabrina said...

sipon mmg SIOT HAHAHA

lisa, yes satu tabik springgg (:

Ahmad Syafiq said...

aku setuju dowh,
sipon mmg siot.
tp spe sipon?
HAHA!

p/s:nnt ko!