Mademoiselle

My photo
Hi! I'm Sabrina, a 25 year old wanderer. This where I write about things that are relevant to my life whether big or small, mostly about my feelings towards things. All things posted are strictly my take on things unless written otherwise. Happy reading!

Thursday, February 18, 2010

don't bother

why?why must there be the word why?everything needs why, just as the same as we need food, or oxygen.why must there be feelings, and hearts to keep them?why must there be love?there is no such thing as falling in love, yes FALLing in love, pfft, its all freaking metaphor, why whyy?

why do i keep having this thoughts?everytime i start to think so much about this particular thing, i just close up my mind and pretend everything's okay, but its not, actually, its NOT.so everytime i shut my head off from these never ending questions, i am actually running away from it, yes, and i will eventually go back to that same old spot, where i am desperately in need of someone that i can talk about this, someone out of the circle, someone new, but trust-able.running away is no good, pretending is twice as bad, uggh.its not simple because you can't actually see it, if if you do, you might think that its not true, oh why oh whyy

i go to work just to let myself out of the circle, but damn this world is small, i kept on seeing the same faces and meeting the same person, not bored, no, just that the stories, they can travel, they dont even need a ticket, i am sometimes occupied with other stuffs such as myself, and myself.haha, no actually, i do think of other people, haha who do you think i am, some selfish brat?oh NO NO NO NO you got that wrong, i am not even a girl ! erk?haha, thats practically a lie, heh

okay back to where i was, wait, where was i?

the usual person, i dont know, something about me makes it go away, and others will tag along as i go on a journey called life, yes people come and go, but i do really want all of em to stay, god help me, with this things messed up in my brains, ive no time to sort out all of my folders, including the upcoming one, its called life after spm, haha that starts like 3 weeks from now?thats a diff folder, as for now, this folder, its been around for a while, since form 3 i can say?its called xoxo HAHA i miss daniel humphrey, gosh, okayy out of subject, i love to talk, but sometimes i will get carried away, telling stuffs that im not supposed to to an utmost stranger, uggh, where are you !

a girl can dream, familliar?yes, she, can, but guys dream too, bring me all the words in the world, fix em wrongly and bamm ! you got a crushed heart, and a bucket full of dried tears, ohh im so bad, why oh why?i want to know whats in your little tiny heart, can't i?blaah thats rubbish,

i can just turn on my daily routine, and go off the whole day without thinking, but yes at night, thts when emotions run high, and your brain starts to think, especially when you're alone, gahh this is shit.not helping !

out.

No comments: