Mademoiselle

My photo
Hi! I'm Sabrina, a 25 year old wanderer. This where I write about things that are relevant to my life whether big or small, mostly about my feelings towards things. All things posted are strictly my take on things unless written otherwise. Happy reading!

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Ambillah apa saja kecuali Nur

itu janji Adam. Adam redha.


Nobody will know the pain of losing someone you dearly love, your other half. In this movie, it is Aidil who felt the most pain. First, losing Nur to his brother. Then after being happy with his wife Aliya w their two kids, she is now also, gone. MashaAllah. Nothing can be compared to that pain. The flashbacks, the memories. Ya Allah. Let me be the one going thru that pain, if I were to get married. I wouldn't want my future husband to feel that excruciating pain.

Astaghfirullah.


alhanasabrina

2 comments:

Hakim KOT said...

layan stanza cinta g best wey..hahaha

alhanasabrina said...

Oh ye ? Okay nanti Sabrina tgk :) Heh