Mademoiselle

My photo
Hi! I'm Sabrina, a 25 year old wanderer. This where I write about things that are relevant to my life whether big or small, mostly about my feelings towards things. All things posted are strictly my take on things unless written otherwise. Happy reading!

Sunday, August 14, 2011

I would just like to say

Alhamdulillah

that I am born in Islam.

for being able to live, hear, see, walk, talk and breathe.

for still having my parents, beloved siblings and relatives.

for still being able to sleep in my own bed, have my own hot shower, and eat hot food.

for having a nice house to live in, a car to drive in, and sufficient money to spend with.

for getting a scholarship from MARA to study in Universiti Teknologi PETRONAS.

for I am still a Muslim, having sense to wear my hijab, can still recite the Quran, follow the 5 pillars of Islam and still learning to be better.

for all the good things that are happening in my life now, Alhamdulillah.


alhanasabrina

No comments: