Mademoiselle

My photo
Hi! I'm Sabrina, a 25 year old wanderer. This where I write about things that are relevant to my life whether big or small, mostly about my feelings towards things. All things posted are strictly my take on things unless written otherwise. Happy reading!

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Hikmah

I think everything that had happened to me has it's own pros and cons. Well, one thing that I know of, i'm glad to still be here, in Malaysia. Close to my family and friends. A girl can dream. Who doesn't want to go overseas and study and make your parents and teachers proud ? But I think for now, UTP is my place. I can't bear the missing if I were to go overseas to study, miles away from everything I love except for Allah. He is ALWAYS there :) I know i'll cry. Even reading a post about goodbyes put tears to my eyes, what more if it were me ?

InsyaAllah, i'll go overseas to continue doing my masters. InsyaAllah by that time, i'll have someone special to accompany me :)


alhanasabrina

No comments: