Mademoiselle

My photo
Hi! I'm Sabrina, a 25 year old wanderer. This where I write about things that are relevant to my life whether big or small, mostly about my feelings towards things. All things posted are strictly my take on things unless written otherwise. Happy reading!

Saturday, August 13, 2011

Strength

Those tears, they're a must. But I feel sinned :( I am glad, as I have end the story. It is to give chance for both of us to repent for what we have done, and change. InsyaAllah, really change towards the better future. Towards the one and only Allah s.w.t.


Ya Allah tolonglah hamba mu ini supaya beristiqamah dalam usaha untuk berubah ke arah mu. Aku sedar, dan aku perlukan hidayah darimu untuk lebih dekat kepada mu. Lembutkan lah hati ku Ya Allah. Terima lah doa doa ku Ya Allah dan ampunkan lah dosa dosa ku yang terdahulu Ya Allah.

slow and steady. slow and steady insyaAllah.


InsyaAllah, after this I will have the strength not to cry for anyone except for you Ya Allah. I am determine to be someone, to be a better muslimah in your eyes.

I am trying, I am trying. Ameen.

No comments: