Mademoiselle

My photo
Hi! I'm Sabrina, a 25 year old wanderer. This where I write about things that are relevant to my life whether big or small, mostly about my feelings towards things. All things posted are strictly my take on things unless written otherwise. Happy reading!

Saturday, September 24, 2011

Bliss, bliss, bliss

Alhamdulillah, as I am given the opportunity to meet up w my tkc friends, at Amalina Izyan's open house just now.

Won't talk about how the event went, I'd rather spill it out in a different way. Let's see if im good at it or not.

I almost tweeted saying I don't like myself - I talk too much. But I didn't. I laid back and thought about that flaw that I have and remembered the situation when im most talkative - when im w my friends. I don't mind being talkative or anything, it's because m with them. It's just that they brings out the best in me. Nevermind it's just 4 or 5 of them who came just now, but they're some of my closest friends that I love so much. We can talk for hours, given time, and not afraid to be who we really are. We can make truth, eventho it's pain, becomes laughter because it's simply is the truth. Friends, best friends, can say out the truth even it really hurts because we know that they did it for no one else but ourselves. We can make inside jokes be unknown to other people because we have the connection, that unique chemistry that no one knows about. We can relate to everything each of us say just because we have that bond. Im not just talking about the girls who came just now, m talking about us, the whole Transcenders. We have known each other for 5 years plus minus, because we never really spoke our hearts off during the first day of school right - but our friendship definitely went straight till the end - of high school. Our friendship will never end, O Allah I pray for you to bless all of my friends and take care of them and ensure that all of us, and You, are always in their hearts.

That one perfect polaroid picture <3


Of course, us girls are second compared to beloved families <3 That I can't deny :)

1 comment:

tiqss azahari said...

jealous ni :'(.. ohh btw, sume org lawaaaaaaa ;)