Mademoiselle

My photo
Hi! I'm Sabrina, a 25 year old wanderer. This where I write about things that are relevant to my life whether big or small, mostly about my feelings towards things. All things posted are strictly my take on things unless written otherwise. Happy reading!

Monday, September 19, 2011

Top Notch

Last two days, (did you sense a pattern here ? :p well I do enlighten myself on delaying my posts cause I don't wanna be caught as an avid blogger, blogging everyday, but well, who cares ? :p) I went to this open house somewhere. It was far, so I slept on the way there. Woke up to see a line of shiny expensive cars including this one

well, awesome, ain't it ? To cut things short, the open house was one-of-a-kind and it's like nothing-like-other-open-houses-i've-been-before. Lol. Wait, i'm serious.

It has starbucks, tutti fruitti, kambing, rojak, superbb tosai, cendol, delicious char kuey teow, fried crab, nasi lemak, satay, kebab, mee kari, mee rebus, popia basah, cakes, andd chocolates, namely patchi ;)

I had two vanilla cream ;) (but without the whipped cream) and the mango ice blended was surprisingly good. It's tea based. Heh. They have caramel, mocha, chocolate, vanilla and mango. Imagine having Starbucks without paying ? #die

The tosai, idk why suddenly i liked it, maybe it was because the tosai is not crunchy, and there's this white kid who loves it soo much he at a huge one on his own. the gravy's really yummy too.

Char kuey teow ? Best. So. Far. Seriouslyyyyyyyy. But I only ate little of it cause i had to make room for the other foods too ;)

I don't think I need to comment on every food right ? But this is the last one. Def need to let this out.

Tutti Fruitti without having the worry on how much it will cost you ? Of course people will go crazy ! esp kids. Haha. And me :p You can take any topping you want, and as much as you want to. Ha ! So i took a handful of gummy bears, a spoonfuls of nata de coco. And bla bla bla, I don't want to explain everything as you readers already got the picture right ? :)


The pictures won't load. I wonder why. I guess takda rezeki lah followers this time. Till then, we will meet again, insyaAllah.

Bye !


No comments: