Mademoiselle

My photo
Hi! I'm Sabrina, a 25 year old wanderer. This where I write about things that are relevant to my life whether big or small, mostly about my feelings towards things. All things posted are strictly my take on things unless written otherwise. Happy reading!

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

A tad of random

I don't know where you are, or what are you doing, or are you healthy, or whether you are happy, well fed, or are you even alive or not.

Well, the last one seems a bit exxagerating but, I got the message clear right ?

Despite all that, despite that a part of me tries to shut you down and ignore the feeling, I can't help but to remember you, as you are now a part of my memory. And that is something that I can't remove, even if I wanted to. Allah can help me remove it, but that will be called Amnesia, or idk, get involved in an accident or some sort. No that i wish of it, but im just saying. Nauzubillahi min zalik. 


Sorry for the pause, but after the exams, i've been busy entertaining myself with Vampire Diaries and other sorts of halal entertainment. Hihi. It's not wrong, and I love it. It's been a long time since I had this long of a holiday. It's just been 3 days and I hope there's more to come of it ! InsyaAllah.

Lucky me, being a CE student of UTP, my exams finished on last Saturday but the PE students of my batch still have their last paper tomorrow. All the best for that :)

Oh and, do add me up: QuillSeeker43 on Pottermore ;)

alhanasabrina

No comments: