Mademoiselle

My photo
Hi! I'm Sabrina, a 25 year old wanderer. This where I write about things that are relevant to my life whether big or small, mostly about my feelings towards things. All things posted are strictly my take on things unless written otherwise. Happy reading!

Sunday, September 18, 2011

A trip to Floristika ;)

Last two days, (yep, that's how long I've been delaying this post) my mum made me get out of bed at 830 am just to bring me to this flower shop. Well, she said that it's a surprise and I would like it, and yep she's correct. I loved it ! Man, it's funny how flowers do that to you.

I wouldn't want to ramble much, so let me just show you some pictures that I took that day.

It's beside NST !
Purple roses :)

I call this, the only one that blooms ;)

Carnation !

Daisies , or as they call it, Gerbera :) *my fav !

Black and White Pussy Willow :)

Colourful Gerberas !


Pictures and names of all the types of flowers


Humongous vases ! :O
 *pictures were taken fully w my iPhone 4 and some using the Hipstamatic app



Are they any good ? Oh yeah, if you ever wanna go here, bring a jacket. It's so cold !

Till next time , insyaAllah ;)

alhanasabrina


No comments: