Mademoiselle

My photo
Hi! I'm Sabrina, a 25 year old wanderer. This where I write about things that are relevant to my life whether big or small, mostly about my feelings towards things. All things posted are strictly my take on things unless written otherwise. Happy reading!

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Through It All

That moment when we had a semi second eye contact but looked away because the pain contained in it were too unbearable. That semi second eye contact is worth a million unsaid words, and an infinity of unspoken memories. The hardest thing is that you can just look, but not being able to go near, or do anything just because you know that you're no longer his and he's no longer yours to talk to, to laugh with, to share stories with, to cry with, to smile with, to be happy with, to be sad with, and above all, to live with.

And if one of us really did look without the other really noticing it, have you ever wondered, what goes thru the other person's mind ?

Those words of yours - not really yours but, you know what i mean - are accurate, if you ever read this.

No comments: