Mademoiselle

My photo
Hi! I'm Sabrina, a 25 year old wanderer. This where I write about things that are relevant to my life whether big or small, mostly about my feelings towards things. All things posted are strictly my take on things unless written otherwise. Happy reading!

Saturday, March 13, 2010

A for Accounts ! B for Bio ! C for Chemistry ?

thats all :) its a plus pun, so its okayy, kot ! teehee.oh and, the last part : not true !


and you, idk how many times i have to repeat myself, im super duper proud :D
yes, you :)


*and to YOU, please, don't just dissappear.people need you.I NEED YOU.


and congrats SYAMILAH MAHALI, you made us proud, and you had also brought up the school, top ten ! okay lah kan :D


last but not least, the girls, wonderful girls, im proud of you guys, too ! ( how can i not be ? ) altho my piece of paper may differ a bit, but we're still okay right :D love you !


*thanks Allah teachers, mama, ayah, kakak, family, friends, and you (:

Alhamdulillah Syukur; maxime

No comments: