Mademoiselle

My photo
Hi! I'm Sabrina, a 25 year old wanderer. This where I write about things that are relevant to my life whether big or small, mostly about my feelings towards things. All things posted are strictly my take on things unless written otherwise. Happy reading!

Sunday, March 21, 2010

We're Okay, Right ?

THE DAY STARTED

from day 1 that i've been working, i came to realise now that i've learnt to tolerate with people and also with myself a lot more right now.A WHOLE LOT MORE, so is that bad, or is that goood ?


*it hurts, but
you didn't do anything wrong, i did.so please, will you please stop saying sorry ?

from that point, i knew i should have avoided you earlier.but now, it's too late. *it's never too late for anything, except for the past* so yes, i didn't regret you knowing, just i hope you tell me .. erm, tell me what ? erm, just tell me, okay ?

AND YES I AM AVOIDING YOU, not you, YOU !
reason being ? i simply do not know, haha !


today's news paper : just like you can't turn back time, you can't stop it moving on either.

great point, huh ?


deny it all you want, i still won't budge.yea people are born with egos, and you're full with it.not that i despise that or what, but yeah, its really not your fault, but purely mine.when you asked, i changed.but face to face ? too hot to handle, and it hurts, a little.a little ? countless tears once i step in my room.as if you cared.you , out of all the people, why must it be you ?and as my friend said, don't open up and tell bad stuffs about people, there's a reason why its called the past, ain't it ?being friends with you already takes up most of my time, what more does it takes to own you wholly ? not that i dream of that but i know, i know, it will be hard.super hard.screened from top to toe, and this impression doesn't make it easier for both of us.you know why.yes, you are a sweet person, with a sweet voice, HAHA, but but words do have limits.yea its easier to text rather than to talk just because lying in typing doesn't really show.so tell me, tell me the truth.the truth behind all your words.and what do you really feel ?

its awkward, yes.and yes, you're the reason.yes, but the main reason is myself.

forget about the things that she said
cause without your trust i can't concentrate

things that cheered me up

: little kid calling 'akak ! akak !' i turned and looking at a boy who wants to record me using speed camera (:

: little kid playing with a golf ball at a place that the golf ball does not belong. i stared at him, and he gave it back to me willingly (:

terima kasih(:

kit kat extra creamy extra crunchyy; maxime

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

As usual i dunt understand a thing what ur blog is all about.heh~

lisa azelan said...

i do :)


don't worry niku. one day at a time?
you'll make it thru, no worries :DDD