Mademoiselle

My photo
Hi! I'm Sabrina, a 25 year old wanderer. This where I write about things that are relevant to my life whether big or small, mostly about my feelings towards things. All things posted are strictly my take on things unless written otherwise. Happy reading!

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Fuhh, Glad I Spilled It Out To Someone ! :)

now my heart and brain and spinal cord are all thinking of only one thing : SPM RESULTS

wish me luck peeps, and to all people who are in the same hot soup as i am, let us together march to our respective schools and demand the results and be proud of it, because you know you did your best ! :D

* prayes are highly needed right now, your kindness is highly appreciated :)

but i cannot deny what's in my heart now

* i hate when people just go, without any goodbye or even 'weh aku nak chow', it hurts ! haha, sounds so dramatic.in malay it sounds less dramatic : saket tau tak ! urgh.u won't read this anyway.


je mappelle maxime