Mademoiselle

My photo
Hi! I'm Sabrina, a 25 year old wanderer. This where I write about things that are relevant to my life whether big or small, mostly about my feelings towards things. All things posted are strictly my take on things unless written otherwise. Happy reading!

Sunday, March 14, 2010

From Paris With Love

waaaaaait waaaaaait, before that, i watched the trailers that comes before the movie, and when i saw TOM CRUISE, :DD i was going bonkers ! haha, and yeap, that trailer was effingly funny ! the female main character was DIAZ, phewwwwittt :D can't wait to watch it.watch the trailer, u'll end up laughing like mad, like me :D

oh yes, the movie title ? knight and day :)

okay okayyy, back to the real topic.haha, this movie, hell it was funny.decided to watched this movie after walking to pavi with amir from klcc because the tickets for alice in wonderland had sold out, and yes, at pavi too, but since my friends said this movie is great, I decided that amir mardieq and i should watch this movie :D

and yes, its not bad, not bad at all :)

atleast i had a very good laugh watching this, HAHA, that bald john travolta, and that poor poor jonathan rhys meyers, hihi.


one thing i learned, timing is indeed, everything :) *maybe

maxime

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jadi jgn lambat lgi ye next tyme.bgun jgn pkul 11 lg eh

-guess who-

alhanasabrina said...

this is easy, amir :)

Nur Afiqah Mardhiah said...

aku pon bleh teka weyh, HAHA. sorry, mard yg lmbat :)