Mademoiselle

My photo
Hi! I'm Sabrina, a 25 year old wanderer. This where I write about things that are relevant to my life whether big or small, mostly about my feelings towards things. All things posted are strictly my take on things unless written otherwise. Happy reading!

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Re-Think of All The Possibilities

Love is all about the little things. When you are really, truly, in love, you don't feel the need to dress up for them. The most important thing is being with them. Butterflies are not usually present in love. You should not feel nervous when you really love someone. Love means you connect with them spiritually, intellectually, and emotionally. And love means differences, disagreements, and arguing (but not fighting) because who wants to be with someone who is the same as they are? You feel refreshed when you are with them, but not necessarily weak when you are away from them. If you think about them all the time, always, it is probably lust or infatuation, not love.
The most important thing you should consider is, can I say 'I love you' and truly mean it?
i dont feel this - yet !

so, i am going to do something
DON'T GET ANY IDEAS



what i feel like saying is infatuation, even if it does not mean anything to you,
MAXIME

2 comments:

"jangan sombong dalam blog, nescaya anda akan dicop kerek dengan stalker2 maha agung," said...

tp kalau dua2 lain sgt perangai
takleh gak
haha

jajarosli said...

really?hmm.okayh

p/s : apabila nique berkata-kata.haha :))