Mademoiselle

My photo
Hi! I'm Sabrina, a 25 year old wanderer. This where I write about things that are relevant to my life whether big or small, mostly about my feelings towards things. All things posted are strictly my take on things unless written otherwise. Happy reading!

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

NO VOICE, NO WORK

yeah its true, since i work in a place that needs voice to operate, then in the mean time, i can't be there.*sigh* i love my job, haha ! okayy.

the point is,

Alhamdulillah, I got an offer for an interview from MARA(:
date : 160410.

please pray for me, so that i will ace this interview and get that scholarship and start learning ! :D and yeah, bak kata donnie, read the papers !


*keep on checking, but i won't budge*

p/s: had a great day yesterday.almost went to the Bunkface thingy at the F1 pitpulse, but it was raining and i was having a flu, so i didn't go.actually, 'we' didn't go.it refers to the whole Petrosains bunch at that time. * beriya suka sbb balik awal kan * aha, as usual, after that, walking with hariz, and his hilarious jokes

me : jom masuk GAP pulak

him : jom, nanti boleh jumpa Eddy Current dlm tuuu

me : haa ?

him : ala yang Eddy Current dkt exploration tu, kan ada GAP kt benda alah tuu

me : hahahaha ! nanti i letak lawak tu dlm blog eh, akan letak punyaa ! ;)

*so here it is :D*


and also, the laughter with hisyam lisa hazim donnie ryla and dzul :D tiring, but funn !
the Given jokes, and also the duduk dkat that gazebo from basah saaaampai kering bench tu and Dzul said its because of my heat, which is soo not true, hahaha.one LOL for that :P

see you next week, insyaAllah (:


forgot how to talk ; maxime

twilight by travisgarland

No comments: