Mademoiselle

My photo
Hi! I'm Sabrina, a 25 year old wanderer. This where I write about things that are relevant to my life whether big or small, mostly about my feelings towards things. All things posted are strictly my take on things unless written otherwise. Happy reading!

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Close Enough

but im not there yet !

THERE = UTP = TRONOH = PERAK = EFFING FAR D;


NOT READY NOT READY NOT READY NOT READY NOT READY
SOB SOB )': *where are you now ?*
*not sure ?

17th may

wish me luck for MARA, so that i can get out from UTP ASAP, hahahah XD

oh and VAD, not much hope left ? *sigh*

oh and

UK tak jauh ke alhana ?

jauhhh tapi. ermmm, i'll be back, don't you worry dear ;)

*yeah, life is like a bloody wheel.thoughts and feelings too, sometimes it goes up, you're happy, everything falls into place, friends love you, families together, you can smile and laugh, you're in love, you have money, you enjoy walking around with you loved ones, but when it goes down, you're sad, u have problems with your family, loved ones, you are broke you hate someone, you are crying, you'd been fired, and you don't even have a house to live in, you just CHILL. think back, someday, you're gonna get back up to the top, but it comes with EFFORT :D *


a knock from a pen that leaves me in pain like iron man 2 ; maxime

3 words by cheryl cole ft will.i.am

No comments: