Mademoiselle

My photo
Hi! I'm Sabrina, a 25 year old wanderer. This where I write about things that are relevant to my life whether big or small, mostly about my feelings towards things. All things posted are strictly my take on things unless written otherwise. Happy reading!

Monday, May 31, 2010

Let's Talk

what most people might not know about me is that, im so damn easy.

yes. easy to please. that's what i mean. i'm not saying that i like that fact, but its true. just treat me, i'll love it. make me mad, just say sorry once, and i'll be okay. hang out with tons of girls, but stay true to me, its okay. but i'll still be jealous or mad, or i will sulk for days. who doesn't ? but it's not okay if you start to go over the boundaries. you know what i mean. hm. not all people are like that. guess being easy is not that easy afterall.

being hard is tough. especially if you're not that one who is hard. if you're dealing with a hard person, then, u're gonna face the most outmost challenge in your entire life. re schedule everything. not that i am saying being tough is not good. just that i, as an easy person, can't really understand the true in and out feelings of a hard person. and i wish to know. really. maybe the word is not hard. emm, its, its. emm. not that easy i suppose ? but not hard.

i don't quite know what am i rambling about. but this is one thing that i want you to know. tell me. as hard as you know that its hard for me to absorb change, during times and age like this, but please. just tell me. but if you hesitate, just don't. i don't enjoy being in a state like this. im not really sure. guilt ? or angry ? haa. sensing something, like i am played. being played like a fool. just, tell ? if m not satisfied, i won't tell you. haaa.


the arguments came almost everyday,


but i still love you anyway; maxime

everybody by ingrid michaelson

No comments: