Mademoiselle

My photo
Hi! I'm Sabrina, a 25 year old wanderer. This where I write about things that are relevant to my life whether big or small, mostly about my feelings towards things. All things posted are strictly my take on things unless written otherwise. Happy reading!

Friday, May 7, 2010

That's The Reason Why

the tears kept on falling as i slam onto her lap. its been a while, but the tears stayed for quite too short. not that the truth can't be swallowed, its the system that i am angry of. just say the damn truth, and be honest. hearts heaving, eyes buldging as it stared onto the monitor, without blinking even once. the silence continues, and without hesitation, the tears took charge, and so i wonder, where is the insensitive me ?

just a simple word of yes, or setuju to be exact, dont make me assume that u kicked me off, giving others with the no a room ? ohhh that can't be true. and does 25 years of working so hard makes any difference to you ? oh come on, its double anyway ! nothing to lose, yeah i know. but please, atleast be on time. and yeah, am i that bad ? or just because they have the power, or maybe the money, you straightaway put a cross to my face ?

and the dates kept on changing

i have other commitments, although i hate the word. please, not begging, just give me some mercy.im not mad, no, i dont have the least of madness even in myself.

i'll wait, because, patience is virtue, right ?

maxime

L.O.V.E by frank sinatra

No comments: