Mademoiselle

My photo
Hi! I'm Sabrina, a 25 year old wanderer. This where I write about things that are relevant to my life whether big or small, mostly about my feelings towards things. All things posted are strictly my take on things unless written otherwise. Happy reading!

Sunday, May 9, 2010

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAYY

what more could i say ? it doesn't matter anymore.

ENOUGH SULKING LIKE A LITTLE KID.

haha XD

so, been enjoying myself with movies <3 style="font-weight: bold; color: rgb(255, 0, 0);">


furry vengeance
funny, hilariousss haha and the last partt
effingly funny hahaha
reminds me of my dean XD
oh and, such smart animals, haha
and kinda stupid story, kinda :P
they give hints at each other like so freaking normal
haha

iron man 2
mama's treat on mother's day :D
woohoo, eventho i didn't watch the first one, i quite enjoyed this one,
but at the middle, i felt that it was dragging my eyes to shut, means it kinda boring
but yeah, the lightings. cool
and the thing at the palm, super cool :D
robert downey jr.
i salute youu :D

oh but, the losers is better. hihi.


right now, i curently don't really have the passion to spend my money on shopping. haha, seriously, i'd rather spend it on food. this week, i ate anything i wanted to, muahahah :D because seriously, if i wanted to buy any clothing, i first i would have to set my mind that the thing im buying is cheap. for instance, a half jacket at Zara costs RM49, thats a huge amout of money but i consider it cheap because im in Zara, get me ?

okay enuff babling, got to go

high temperature ; maxime

i believe i can fly by R. Kelly

No comments: