Mademoiselle

My photo
Hi! I'm Sabrina, a 25 year old wanderer. This where I write about things that are relevant to my life whether big or small, mostly about my feelings towards things. All things posted are strictly my take on things unless written otherwise. Happy reading!

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

about

karaoke is really not my thing.but after today, i can really change my mind bout that, except that it takes a hell lot of money.aha, not that much, really.


when i woke up, half of the day was gone.its goddamn 12 in the afternoon.gosh, then i text-ed naa, asking her when are the others coming.later i went out to wangsa walk to join rawk, darte and herself.

we spent 2 hours of karaoke, but then, i didnt spend anything since i didnt bring my purse along, gosh.silly me.aha.it was fun.darte and i started it with taylor swift's you belong with me and naa and rawk ended it with kaer's izinkan ku pergi.it was indeed, a blast :D

later we went back to my house to eat and pray.spaghetti, yumm :D

after that we went back to wangsa walk mall to do some manicures and pedicures.ahha, i got my nails done! i was so excited.aha, typical nique lah kann. ((: then i followed rawk to buy her topup and those yummy cud-bon drinks that she was so interested in, aha, me too actually(: after that we went to eat those super hot but delicious asam laksa, wich nana highly recommend.aha, thank you lahh.then we were stuck at elianto's sale.and yes, it was affordable lah.darte was torned between coloured lip gloss and non coloured, as for me, aha.i still love my money, hehs.but can you imagine, they sell the black cutex for only rm 1? goshh.

this time, i didnt bring my phone along, but then, i was like, whatthehell, ive got my friends with me.altho yes i will admit that im quite worried bout if my mum was looking for me.aha.but then i came back at 715, and they were not home yet, i was safe afterall, hee. (:


then i called am to update her bout my self, and she told me that she's already in taylor bla blabla, going to fly nxt yr i guess, bla bla bla, gosh.


i hate to grow up so fast.please realise that, okay?

wtv; alhana.

2 comments:

i.i said...

not exactly next year.10 months here baru fly bulan dua.and dont wtv me!

Hamizah Z. said...

huiyoo am...
kire cepat aa tu