Mademoiselle

My photo
Hi! I'm Sabrina, a 25 year old wanderer. This where I write about things that are relevant to my life whether big or small, mostly about my feelings towards things. All things posted are strictly my take on things unless written otherwise. Happy reading!

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

these are unfinished words

que haidar is absolutely, a wonder kid.aha, except that he's not a kid anymore, oh i adore him.

papadom?
watch it urself, you obv know, that movie grabbed a lot of awards, so its sure to be fun.

gelak guling guling weyh tgk crite tuhh :D


wtv it is, i have several things in mind,

  1. i love love loveeee my braces, so i hate to take it off, which it will be done sooner than you think (gosh, really sad )': )
  2. what course? what course? what course? what U? what scholar? gosh, seriously, i have no idea.and its really something to worry about.
  3. i love you is a very very very serious word.decipher it yourself, ure big enuff kan?use it well.
  4. i cant believe it, im growing up so fast.minutes passed like acid rain falling down on earth, and nxt thing i know, i'll be 30 and married.haha ! its a joke so please laugh, thank you.
  5. YOU, yes you.

in my mind now, there are plenty of files that are not sorted out yet, so please.please, be patient.one thing for sure, i will not delete you or drag you to the recycle bin, even if you ask me to do so.everything will be done in my own will.aha.

and now, aha is my favourite word(: gossip girl awaits, oh my humphrey, iloveyouu(;

AL.