Mademoiselle

My photo
Hi! I'm Sabrina, a 25 year old wanderer. This where I write about things that are relevant to my life whether big or small, mostly about my feelings towards things. All things posted are strictly my take on things unless written otherwise. Happy reading!

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

things will change, but only some will remain.lets see if we'll make it thru this year.have faith(:

i will take a break from this mess, i will

wait, i almost forgot, yea i hadnt realised until just now that the others were meant for me too

whatever


liar liar pants on fire


look, i wont be onlining for some while, so i guess i will write more than i type.
HAHA, theres some joke inside that line.

whatever pun, i will be enjoying myself with my movies, and no one can ever destroy that.

wanna reach me, you have my number
*im going back to my kampung pun so there is more than one reason NOT to online


and as for you, i wont do anything, i will follow your orders.haha.but if you miss me, you know just what to do. ;P

im having 2nd thoughts here, wait.


such a waste
oh yeah, when you're finally alive for real.buzz me.
my middle name; alhana.

No comments: