Mademoiselle

My photo
Hi! I'm Sabrina, a 25 year old wanderer. This where I write about things that are relevant to my life whether big or small, mostly about my feelings towards things. All things posted are strictly my take on things unless written otherwise. Happy reading!

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

panic attack

when the car stopped, i woke up due to inertia.feeling nauseated, i quickly fix my hijab and got down from the car.

my journey to the toilet was fine, it seems that the problem is to find the toilet rather than walking to the toilet.

then its time to perform the ablution.sitting down in front of the pipe, i sensed something was wrong.was it my head, or was it my stomach?i really don't know.

as i walked to the toilet again, my vision became blurred.all i can see was tiny dots of black and white, i could not even see where am i heading.i almost fainted, i couldn't feel my legs.thank god the walls helped me.i was scared, scared that something bad would happen to me.i lost all sense of time.

i was covered in sweat and my stomach was grumbling profusely.i could not fathom what was happening to myself.all i could do is just sit, and wait.i waited, and waited for my vision to return back to normal, it took a while, but eventually it became normal again.thank you Allah.

a tiny thought came to mind, maybe its because of my low blood pressure?i cant deny, yes i did stand up a little too quickly just now.but a second ago, everything was fine i presume, why now?why, all of a sudden?

suddenly i was back to the ablution room.i felt okay, but my adrenaline was still pumping, causing the sweat to stream down all over my body.i sensed an eerie feeling all over me.

i completed my ablution, and walked into the prayer room, feeling sick.the headache was killing me.but obviously, after i perform my prayers, i felt okay(:

and eating nasi tupe and pau mushroom after that, wow.i was completely famished, not bloated of course(: aha.

i didnt tell my parents, and we headed home safely after that, with me sleeping all the way home(:

but the question is, is this story true?or not?aha.

dont say goodbye; maxime

2 comments:

Amiz said...

knape x bgtau?

...mimpi di siang hri bhye. tnde2 org pregnant...

alhanasabrina said...

Yo azim tak baek laaaa