Mademoiselle

My photo
Hi! I'm Sabrina, a 25 year old wanderer. This where I write about things that are relevant to my life whether big or small, mostly about my feelings towards things. All things posted are strictly my take on things unless written otherwise. Happy reading!

Friday, December 11, 2009

one utama - the one year older, the driver(;

date, 101209

okay, this one.not expected.i got a call from my friend at 10, and at that time, i was still in bed.ahaha, god he screamed at me, woi baru bangun ke? ahahaha.he owe me a ride pusing2 wangsa maju, so he came and fetch me at my house.i was looking so selekeh, just sarung baju man united and army pants, plus am's cardigan, as i did not expect to go to OU.money, hmph.all i brought with me was a bunch of folded one ringgit.godd, first stop, wangsa walk.i thot i was just going to check whether the tgv at wangsa walk is open or not.oh and did i mentioned, it was the first time that i met that guy.hehs.he's one yr older, so he's qualified to drive.then, we found out that tgv's not yet open, and wangsa walk was dead boring, so i told him to drive me anywhere.but me, gosh.selekeh gilaaaa!but anywayy, i went to ou, and its friggin far from my house.ahaha, nvm that.we were going by car pun.heh.then when we reached ou, he brought me around and all we did was walk.from the new wing all the way to old wing.then we spend most of our time at starbucks, he spend me, haha.as my birthday trip laa.vanilla cream, yummy((: we talked about good stuffs la, driving liscence laa, education and courses and all.hahaha.then, off to my house, lame ah gak kuar.on the way back to xley blaa.both of us were not wearing our seatbelts, and all of a sudden ad plak la roadblock, lucky me that i spotted then from far.hahaha, hilarious.thank you for the treat.heh(: you know who you are.

No comments: