Mademoiselle

My photo
Hi! I'm Sabrina, a 25 year old wanderer. This where I write about things that are relevant to my life whether big or small, mostly about my feelings towards things. All things posted are strictly my take on things unless written otherwise. Happy reading!

Friday, December 11, 2009

klcc - the sweetest place ever

date, 091209

i was late, and somebody's mad.ahha, while i was waiting at the bench in front of room, my favourite place to wait, all of he sudden, he appeared.and smiling.hahaha, oh how was i relieved. but then, he's being a dear by being a company for me. he was so patient, but indeed degil betul! haha, pdn muka dy sbb kena sepak2 dgn i.the worst part was, i even have to suap him the prosperity burger, ahha.but i thot i was just being sweet. but i, glad i got to meet him. ahaha.eventho x tgk new moon pun, quite a bummer for that laa, my bad.eheh.one time ni, i was mad at him, cuz when we're like walking, he suddenly turned and walked away.i was left alone, and feeling awkward.gosh, then he told me that it was because of his friends and his sentence that made me snapped was 'and u're not supposed to be here'. damn i was so mad, but his continuous words of sorry, made me forgive him.ala, small matter pun kan.haha.his outfit was cool, kudos for that.ahha. but u know, lastly he bought me the cover ipod anywayy, thanks a bunch, really really appreciate that((: you know who you are.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ahahahahah!

nikuching yang sweet.

nak prosperity burger jugakk.suapkan?