Mademoiselle

My photo
Hi! I'm Sabrina, a 25 year old wanderer. This where I write about things that are relevant to my life whether big or small, mostly about my feelings towards things. All things posted are strictly my take on things unless written otherwise. Happy reading!

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Better

I guess I'm unstable
Cause you made me vulnerable
This love wasn't made to be bearable
So help me escape this viral

I won't lie
Being with you made me try
To be the best the I can be
But can't you see, I'm unhappy

Why does love makes me feel like this
When actually it's a bliss
Falling fast, like gravity
But now only the ground can save me

Months passed, I found better
Alhamdulillah it gets better
Not perfect if I may say
But he keeps me smiling till this very day :)

1259 pm

#random much; alhanasabrina

No comments: