Mademoiselle

My photo
Hi! I'm Sabrina, a 25 year old wanderer. This where I write about things that are relevant to my life whether big or small, mostly about my feelings towards things. All things posted are strictly my take on things unless written otherwise. Happy reading!

Monday, March 12, 2012

Chivalry

I just wanted to say, be thankful for our family. Be thankful of our parents. Some doesn't even have one to begin with. And you want to argue/fight with the ones you have? Come on. Look at them and smile. You'll get pahala by just looking at your parents' faces yknow :)

Be thankful cause Allah made us perfect and functioning with one pair of seeing eyes, one working nose, a talking mouth, two strong hands, a healthy body and two walking feet. Some were born perfect, then later, Allah gives them hardship with reasons by taking some of it away. Remember, Allah won't give hardships that we can't overcome. For those who still have all of em, be thankful as Allah can take it all away just like that. Instead of looking at someones skinny leg of body and say 'I wanna be skinny like her!', let's remember those who has none and say Alhamdulillah. My mum always always say that. I admit, I always want those skinny legs and all, but my mum really does have a point. Lets.

#notetoself

And, I found my word. It's right up there at the title ;)

alhanasabrina

No comments: