Mademoiselle

My photo
Hi! I'm Sabrina, a 25 year old wanderer. This where I write about things that are relevant to my life whether big or small, mostly about my feelings towards things. All things posted are strictly my take on things unless written otherwise. Happy reading!

Sunday, March 11, 2012

BV

Today I went to Bangsar Village for the first time. I wan Chatime.

Saw Fathi's workplace, the old and new. Kinda funny cause it's soooo close to each other. Haha. I wan Chatimee.

Had breakfast at The Loaf, you can see pictures if you have my Instagram ehehe. I wan Chatimeee.

Wanted to go to Delicious but sadly just walked passed it cause I'm watching my weight now :( I wan Chatimeeee.

Wore the awesome new top I bought from H&M and it's so cheap compared to the other similar tops here im Malaysia. I wan Chatimeeeeee.

Made crepes, but it didn't look like the one at Hot and Roll, but sokay cause I had it w Nutella and Hot and Roll no got crepes w Nutella yeh! I wan Chatimeeeeee.

And lastly, passed by Chatime but didn't buy :( I WAN CHATIME!

Here goes, a photo of me. Vain much, sorry. Ehehe :p


and i still haven't found the word that im looking for. It maybe starts w a P. It's meaning is somewhat like a noble man, a gentleman. It has a quote containing the word, but I forgot it. Aaaaa. Help ?

alhanasabrina wants Chatime

No comments: