Mademoiselle

My photo
Hi! I'm Sabrina, a 25 year old wanderer. This where I write about things that are relevant to my life whether big or small, mostly about my feelings towards things. All things posted are strictly my take on things unless written otherwise. Happy reading!

Saturday, March 24, 2012

For The Sake Of

Random things I notice/wonder/feel today

The surau at the LRT stations are super convenient. And comfy, too! Just that it lacks the ablution place.

Other people stare at other people too, I thought it's just me who likes to stare. Hahahaha perasan much

IPhone battery does last longer than BB's. Proved just now! Wanna bet? Hahaha

What happens to the F1 place when it's not in use?

I wish to go and watch F1 at other countries alteast once! It'll be awesome cause in Singapore the race in at night.

Who's going to Sepang this weekend ? Raise your hand up like this o/

Well long story short went for the volunteer thingy, they sent us to kota warisan god knows where's that and stuck in a kontena beside an unfinished shop lot w no toilet or surau or food. How do you think I feel?

Just psyched for the F1 this Sunday. Alhamdulillah for the tickets. THANK YOU!

I'm speechless actually. And I suck at drawing. Bye.

alhanasabrina

No comments: