Mademoiselle

My photo
Hi! I'm Sabrina, a 25 year old wanderer. This where I write about things that are relevant to my life whether big or small, mostly about my feelings towards things. All things posted are strictly my take on things unless written otherwise. Happy reading!

Saturday, March 10, 2012

Trois

Let me tell you three things about two diff subjects

1) Movies (yep, we're back to that topic, haha)


Remember that kid from Charlie and the Chocolate Factory ? Well, he's all grown up now. And he's even cuter. Watched this already, and yeah it's a romantic movie, so expect no drama at all. Or maybe a little. Haha. Also starring Emma Roberts. And watching this, Im starting to wonder is there such a person like him? Weird, but very smart indeed. I like his dimple.


Who does not love the charming Ryan Gosling ? Im only halfway thru this one, so can't say much but it's def a love movie (my type of movie hihi). Also Starring Michelle Williams. (I love her current hair btw)

*Okay I just finished watching it. Just editing this post a lil bit. Super sad ending :'( I just wished that it could be different, and hope that it doesn't happen to me. Nauzubillah.*


It's everything you look for in a movie, thus deserving it's Oscar on Best Motion Picture. (claps) Shows the growth of the movies starting from the silent movie until what we see in cinemas today. I think it's a great reminder to the people nowadays about the origination of the film industry. And it's heartbreakingly beautiful at the same time. And a surprise at the end ;)

2) Weddings (love mode: ON :p)

I went to three weddings today. And all three of them had different colours, settings, food, and also gifts.

Colours - First one was red, (my mum was furious cause she wore the same colour, i thought it was a tad decent as you get to fit it just like i did at K.Yu's wedding hehe), 2nd one's my favourite, baby blue and pink ! Hihi. Altho the deco looks a bit kiddy, but the dais looks so pretty. The lights, the chairs, the flowers and all. Not to mention the bride and groom themselves. Awww. The 3rd one, it's grey. I didn't manage to look at the bride and groom, what more the dais, but the wedding is huge. They had like 7 canopies up for the event. I can't imagine why not, it's the first daughter who's getting married !

Settings - The first one, they did it in an open space, so there's ample of place for the guests to sit. But parking's always been a problem, for any event. Unless you do it in a hall or a hotel.  The 2nd one, they did it at their house, but they were smart to use up the space beside their house. What they did was they have a gate at the side of their house, and they open it up to make some extra space, taking up the side alley. Nice move. That way they don't have to put up the canopies up front. The third, it's actually my neighbour, so they took up all the space, but there's actually quite a lot since their house is a corner lot but yep, the parking problem again. Some even parked in front of our house. They did it at night so i guess it's okay to park in front of somebody's house. They all have one thing in common, the chair deco. Every single one of them had a piece of cloth tied to the chairs, according to the theme. I say, is that the only way to deco a chair during a wedding ? Hmm

Food - Two out of three served Nasi Hujan Panas - my favourite ! Hehe. Two out of three also served oranges. But the third's food was incredibly goooooood. The other two was okay :)

Gifts - Of course they will be different ! Haha. God knows what people nowadays have in mind. The first one gave sweets, cupcake and a porcelain cup. The second one gave a glass container filled with this sweet crunchy thing, i dunno what's it called, but it's good. Hehe. The third gave a cute trinket - as my mum said it. Go google it. And the sad part is, nobody actually give away eggs anymore. Sobs.

alhanasabrina

No comments: