Mademoiselle

My photo
Hi! I'm Sabrina, a 25 year old wanderer. This where I write about things that are relevant to my life whether big or small, mostly about my feelings towards things. All things posted are strictly my take on things unless written otherwise. Happy reading!

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Skins

Name one day that i don't disappoint other people except for myself, cause i do it all the time. But its all gonna change now cause i can't live with the guilt. Because everyday there's always something that''ll keep me up at night, thinking is there anything i could do to replace it, or to go back in time to change it, but i can't. And that's the consequences that i have to live with for the rest of my life.

Yes people make amends, and they are forgiven, but the act of forgiveness already resembles that you made a mistake once and that's not gonna be gone for a while. It stays with you until you are able to forgive yourself for doing it, even if you have the brightest excuse.

And here's three versions of the same song. Enjoy.


This is the girls version




The Angus Thongs and Perfect Snogging's version


And the old school version.

Enjoy ! 

alhanasabrina xx

p/s: #stopkony

2 comments:

aRinarRe said...

If Allah has forgive you, why should you further punish yourself? Just, move on, don't repeat them, and don't let them hold you back ;) <3

alhanasabrina said...

Thank you Arre for the reminder. :D Im so glad to have you as a friend <3 InsyaAllah.